WHO ARE WE AND WHAT DO WE DO
Main objectives of the school:
– teaching Italian language culture to foreign students
– participating in local traditions, through trips and guided tours to the many treasures of Ostuni and Puglia.
– Italian language and culture classes for foreigners at the teacher’s home
– Online courses via Skype, Zoom ou GoogleMeet
– Courses at school and online for CELI and CILS exams (these are certificates of proficiency in Italian awarded by the University for Foreigners of Perugia and the University for Foreigners of Siena)
– Excursions and guided tours for our students
Our packs do NOT include accommodation at the teacher’s home.
At Casa di Puglia you’ll meet welcoming and qualified staff:
– teachers of Italian for foreigners (provided with DILS certificate by University for Foreigners of Perugia and DITALS certificate by University for Foreigners of Siena) skilled in teaching management and with long experience of teaching in Italy and abroad
– travel and tourist guides with years of experience living abroad, experts in group management and who are familiar with the area
We’re used to being in contact with foreign people from all over the world. We’re aware that the meeting of different cultures, with reciprocal respect, is a wealth to be constantly cultivated.
Cultural interaction is a very important value for us.
Above all we take to heart the enthusiasm, as the added value, we put into our activities. For us teaching Italian to students from all over world, combined with guided visits to Puglia (one of the most beautiful in the South of Italy), is the best way to divulge Italian culture and make Puglia known.
In three words: Experience, Quality and Passion.